PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY; THIS IS A BINDING CONTRACT.
- InventionEvaluator.com’s Proprietary Rights and Permitted Use All rights (including with respect to intellectual property) in and in relation to the Website (including its contents, html code and design) are the sole and exclusive property of Invention Evaluator.com. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose, any portion of the Website , use of the Website, or access to the Website. Use of the Website in any way not expressly permitted by this Agreement is prohibited, and may be actionable under Australian or international law.So long as you agree with and comply with the terms of this Agreement, and unless this Agreement is otherwise terminated by Invention Evaluator.com, you are permitted to view and use the Website solely for your own use; provided, however, that you may not duplicate, publish, modify, distribute or create derivative works from any content located on the Website unless expressly authorised in advance in writing by Invention Evaluator.com. You agree that you will not remove or modify any acknowledgements, credits or legal notices contained on the Website.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that, as between Invention Evaluator.com and you, all right, title, and interest in and to the Website, including without limitation any patent rights, patents, business methods, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, inventions, know-how, and all other intellectual property rights pertaining thereto, are, and at all times shall continue to be, owned exclusively by Invention Evaluator.com.
You agree not to access the Website by any means other than through the interface that is provided by InventionEvalautor.com. You further agree that you will not collect any information from or through the Website or Services using any automated means, including without limitation any script, spider, “screen scraping,” or “database scraping” application. You will not damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of it.
- Indemnity YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD Invention Evaluator.COM, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, AGENTS, CO-BRANDERS, AND OTHER PARTNERS AND EMPLOYEES, HARMLESS FROM ANY LOSS, LIABILITY, CLAIM OR DEMAND, INCLUDING REASONABLE LEGAL FEES, DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF (a) USER CONTENT YOU SUBMIT, POST TO, OR TRANSMIT THROUGH THE WEBSITE; (b) YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE; OR (c) YOUR VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT, ANY APPLICABLE LAWS, OR THE RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY.
- Links and Search Results The Website may provide links and/or search results, and third parties may provide information that reference or link to other websites or resources. Invention Evaluator.com has no control over such sites and resources, and you acknowledge and agree that Invention Evaluator.com is not responsible for the content or information contained therein.
- Communications with Third Parties Your dealings or communications through the Website with any party other than Invention Evaluator.com are solely between you and that third party. Under no circumstances will Invention Evaluator.com be liable for any goods, services, resources or content available through such third party dealings or communications, or for any harm related thereto.
- No Professional Advice You acknowledge that Invention Evaluator.com does not provide professional advice, and you agree that you will not use the Website as a substitute for or supplement to advice from a qualified professional, whether they be a financial, legal or other professional.
- Modifications to Site Invention Evaluator.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website, or any portion thereof, with or without notice. You agree that Invention Evaluator.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Website.
- Suspension and/or Termination Rights Invention Evaluator.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, immediately and without notice, to suspend or terminate the Agreement, your registration for any program, your ability to access the Website and/or your ability to utilise any Services made available through the Website, for any reason, including without limitation any breach by you of this Agreement or conduct by you that Invention Evaluator.com determines in its sole and absolute discretion to be inappropriate. You agree that Invention Evaluator.com shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any such suspension or termination.
- Notice of Claims for Copyright Infringement; Copyright Policy If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and believe that content posted on the Website by one of our users infringes upon your copyright, please submit notice to our Copyright Agent with the following information: (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright; (b) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (c) the URL of the location on our Website containing the material that you claim is infringing; (d) your address, telephone number, and email address; (e) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Our Copyright Agent can be reached by mail at: Suite 204, 267-271 Cleveland Street, Redfern, NSW, 2016, Australia, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Password and Security You may receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Invention Evaluator.com of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) log out of your account at the end of each session.
- Disclosure of Personal Information and User Content Without limitation of any of the rights granted to Invention Evaluator.com herein, you acknowledge and agree that Invention Evaluator.com may preserve and disclose your personal information and/or any User Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce our rights or discharge our obligations; (c) respond to claims that any User Content violates the rights of third-parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Invention Evaluator.com, any individual or the public.
- Children The Website is not directed toward children under 18 years of age nor does Invention Evaluator.com knowingly collect information from children under 18. If you are under 18, please do not submit any personally identifiable information to Invention Evaluator.com.
- Limitation of Liability TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Invention Evaluator.COM DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL LOSSES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF Invention Evaluator.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, Invention Evaluator.COM’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT AND YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO Invention Evaluator.COM DURING THE SIX (6) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE DATE THE APPLICABLE CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE.
- Governing Law Except as otherwise provided for herein, this Agreement shall be governed by, and will be construed exclusively under, the laws of the state of New South Wales, Australia, without regard to choice of law principles. Those who choose to access the Website or Services from locations outside of New South Wales, Australia do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.